Poll results and Annie Hall
It looks like the votes are in and there’s a clear winner: “Encourage your girls to slay dragons.” (It received 14 out of the 39 votes cast.)
Thank you for your votes and comments. I’ll be publishing it soon.
In the meantime, here’s Diane Keaton in Annie Hall.
For no good reason.

Diane Keaton as “Annie Hall.”
Frankly, I don’t know how to close the poll, so it’s just going to stay open indefinitely.
As Annie Hall would say, “La-di-da, la-di-da, la la…”

2 comments:
Hey, SD - I haven't been around for a while and I hate to be a wet blanket, but a feminist really shouldn't advocate slaying dragons. Dragons are a symbol of the Goddess. Christian knights are depicted slaying dragons, just as Monks are pictured "driving snakes out of Ireland" - it's all code for suppressing Goddess worship and the violent imposition of patriarchy. Some of us would consider that saying blasphemous. It is at the very least misogynistic. Sorry.
One of the channels had a 24-hour Woody Allen marathon Christmas day, which almost caused me to not open gifts or prepare Christmas dinner--why can't they have the marathon on a day when I can just be glued to the TV (another channel had a Tarantino marathon, making the whole affair even more frustrating).
Anyway, I watched most of Annie Hall, for the 100th time. I never get tired of it.
Post a Comment