World Shut Your Mouth!

Friday, December 16, 2005

What’s it to be then?

[Update 12.20.05: This poll is now closed, but you’re welcome to read the post and view the poll results.]

I’ve got some drafts to kick out. I’m also curious what people may want to read at this blog.

Here’s a (wanky) solution: vote! Run your eyeball over the options and hit the radio button for whatever topic appeals most.

(You may need to scroll down a bit to vote—the third-party poll isn’t on speaking terms with my .jpg file.)







What do you want me to blog about?
Milan gigante review
Quote o' the Month: Pulp
Welcome to the Working Week
Radiohead's "Let Down"
Blur's "The Universal"
Lyrics for Progressives
After the Carnival: Tech Notes
Blog Designs-you-like
Blog Names-you-like
About Pages-you-like
Woman of the Month
danah boyd, makeupfied
Shopping and Class, Part 2
The politics of "Beyond Good & Evil"
Costco, Target & Trader Joe's
Makeup - on not wearing
Encourage your girls to slay dragons


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com

5 comments:

Sour Duck said...

I've set the options for one vote per person per day. You're welcome to vote again tomorrow. ;)

So far there are three votes for the dragons one. (One of the votes was mine - an experiment to make sure the poll was working properly.)

Anonymous said...

I voted for "Politics of BG&E" for two reasons 1) I loved your gender analysis of it and I'd love to hear your take on the politics part, and 2) I'm a sucker for video games.

I would also like to see the makeup post (you are my one stop source for info on makeup related issues) and the slaying dragons. Although I always wanted to tame or make friends with mine when I was little. Then use them to take over the world.

Sour Duck said...

Tekanji - :D I like your use of dragons! Thanks for the feedback, it's of interest.

Joy Des Jardins said...

I voted for Costco/Target/Trader Joe's; but dragons and the make-up posts were close seconds.

Sour Duck said...

Thanks peeps for your votes. I fear I've skewed the results by having a bit of a convo with Shelley in the comments thread at the start of all this.

I want to stress that I *randomly* chose the dragons option as a test vote because it happened to be the last option.

Anyhow I'll leave it another day or so and then will close the poll.