SXSW Humor

SXSW Humor
I have an SXSW Interactive post in the pipeline that I'm still tweaking. Meanwhile, you can see what Jory Des Jardins has written about the conference in “What I’m Learning at SXSW”.
And I think now would be the time to give an emphatic thank you to both Lisa Stone, who moderated the panel I was on, and Hugh Forrest (organizer of SXSWi), for the opportunity to contribute to SXSW Interactive. Elisa Camahort handled some organizational tasks with the panel I was on—many thanks, Elisa, for all your work.
Flickr Group: SXSWi BlogHer Party—Stubb’s B-B-Q, Austin, Texas
Please feel free to join the Flickr group I’ve set up for photos of the BlogHer SXSW Party that was held at Stubb’s BBQ on Friday, March 10.
You can upload all your photos from that night at that venue. Do share, it’s more fun!
This group is public and anyone can join. Kudos to Paige Maguire for organizing the party on behalf of BlogHer.
Here’s a sample photo of Lisa and others having a good time at the BlogHer party.

2 comments:
Great photo, Sour Duck! I missed that one. =)
Great to see you at SXSW.
I am so glad we got to meet. Hopefully we can talk more this summer!
Post a Comment