Pointer to my BlogHer and Suite 101 work, RSS feeds, and a personal note
Some regular readers may recognize this phrase, but it's worth repeating: I've been blogging up a storm over at BlogHer as a Contributing Editor for Feminism & Gender. This is a round-up of my most recent posts:
- The gender politics of meat - self-explanatory
- Tripping the link fantastic - language, Lawrence Lader, and hip-hop
- Memorial Day special edition - podcasts, skydiving, and a student's thoughts on feminism online and off
- Linklove Wednesday - race car driving, Caesarean sections, and women and equal pay (bonus! John Stossel!)
- Friday Link Dynamite - Lost, Cecilia Fire Thunder, and reactions to Australian Premier Morris Iemma's proclamations
- Outraged and calling you on it - outrages blogged
- Beauty Pageant Protest - three pointers, with an image from which the post gets its title
You can subscribe to my various feeds:
BlogHer writings feed | Sour Duck feed | SD Bloglines feed
As you probably are already aware, I also write Indie music reviews for Suite 101. Suite 101 Management has informed its writers that they plan to roll out RSS feeds soon; when I have an RSS feed for the Indie Music section I'll post a pointer here so you can receive my reviews directly into your aggregator IV drip. (Hmm. Bit gruesome there.)
It probably wouldn't hurt to mention if you're Management for an Indie/Alternative music band, and would like their CD reviewed, you can contact me.
Wow, I don't use the word "management" for 1½ years, and then I use it twice in one post—go figure.
On a personal note…
Feeling rather soft towards the subscribers I have - really I wish I could take you all out to Foster's Freeze for some shakes. To those whom I've sent emails that have sunk like crystal paperweights, hope all is well.

1 comment:
Hot fudge shakes?
Post a Comment