World Shut Your Mouth!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-changes! Turn and face the strange...

Just an administrative post to note I'm a-changing the nature of my link blog from "favorite political essays and commentary" to include just about anything that tickles my fancy.

Many thanks to the writers of the blogs I've linked to in the past (which can be accessed in the archived months of May, June, July, and August). They all produce excellent content, and I would encourage people to peruse them if they haven't already.

Sour Duck's link blog: home / feed / subscribe with Bloglines

6 comments:

Skye @ Planet Jinxatron said...

Oh sure, because what I need in my schedule is MORE blogs to read! :) Enjoyed meeting you at BlogHer.

Sour Duck said...

Hi Skye - Well, I've resorted to blatantly promoting my other blogs now because I have a grand total of 2 subscribers to "Balmy Duck" and my link blog.

I'm one subscriber. And I know the other person.

I'm thinking if this keeps up, eventually I'll either scrap the other blogs, or absorb them into this one.

(I'm sorry I don't remember you from Blogher, and you don't seem to have a blog attached to the skye identity you used in the comments. A pointer to your blog...?)

K said...

Thanks for the bloglines suggestion!

I just subscribed. Its a great idea, and going to cut my net time down.

Sour Duck said...

Kristy - Hooray! Thanks for subscribing to the link blog.

Is Bloglines new to you? Yes, it does save time if you're reading alot of blogs.

Skye @ Planet Jinxatron said...

Sorry about that, I assumed I was unforgettable! :) Red hair, feminism BOF, sounding a little rambly because I was saying a lot of things I had only ever thought about - not yet talked or written. More reason to get on with the bloggin'.

Sour Duck said...

Hi Skye - Ah, yes - thanks for the description. I met so many people that day... ;)

Many thanks for your comments! Send me an email when you start your blog.