THIRD AND FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: The Carnival of Feminists (Issue 3)
This is the third and final call for submissions for Issue 3 of The Carnival of Feminists.
See the first call and the second call for further details.
World Shut Your Mouth!
This is the third and final call for submissions for Issue 3 of The Carnival of Feminists.
See the first call and the second call for further details.
Posted by
Sour Duck
at
10:03 AM
2 comments:
I was hoping I'd be able to contribute -- I recently re-read "The Feminine Mystique" for the first time in 10+ years and had some thoughts on it I'm planning on blogging -- but I'm up to my eyeteeth in schoolwork & will not be able to get it done for a couple of weeks. Sorry!
Oh, darn... well, I look forward to reading it when it appears at fiat lux.
Post a Comment