World Shut Your Mouth!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A very Merry Unbirthday to Me!

Noting my one-year blog anniversary.

My first post was a hiccup. I then let the blog languish for four months before clearing my throat and starting again.

Therefore I’m posting a hiccup to mark Sour Duck’s first anniversary.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! You've accomplished a lot in that year minus four months - you educate and enlighten me. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.

Koan said...

A very quacky birthday to you! :)

Sour Duck said...

Thank you Terry and Koan, that's sweet of you both.

I'll probably blow the big birthday horn on March 25th. If I don't forget.

Kevin Andre Elliott said...

Happy birthday! I look forward to many more Sour Duck blog birthdays!

K said...

Happy Birthday!

Your accomplished quite a lot, well lots of really great posts in short amount of time really.

Well Done!

Winter said...

Happy blog anniversary.

kate.d. said...

hey, congrats! and keep on keepin' on...

Skye @ Planet Jinxatron said...

Happy Blog Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Belated congratulations!

TP said...

A very happy unbirthday toooooo yoooooou!

Sour Duck said...

Thank you all! What kind words. Cheers.