Itchy fingers
A warm welcome to those subscribers I picked up after publishing Issue 3 of The Carnival of Feminists.
This is an administrative post to say I have some draft posts lined up (as always). However, after those are published I really do have some things in my life that I need to attend to.
In other words: blogging will be light until further notice.
I hope you’ll be willing to have me sitting in your feed aggregator nevertheless. It costs nothing, after all. ;)
P.S. - I reserve the right to contradict myself at any time. You know. Itchy blog fingers and all that.
Update 12/16/05: What a load of bollocks. I’ll get some blogging in Christmas-time and then let up in January.

2 comments:
I'll be looking forward to those drafts you're hoarding, and will try to be patient til you have time for blogging again. You're worth the wait. :)
Thanks, Terry.
Post a Comment