World Shut Your Mouth!

Friday, February 17, 2006

One Goldfrapp post, comin’ up!

Some notes to a "Felt Mountain" piece I'm about to publish:

  1. It's very rough. I need to clean up the grammar and stylistic elements (e.g., do I want songs italicized or in quotes?). I also have at least 14 more points to work in, but I'm tired and have some other pressing business. I've sat on it long enough and need to move on.

  2. There will be an update to the original piece sometime in the future, although the permalink will remain the same. Be forewarned: the text may be expanded upon, edited, re-worked, etc., extensively from the original.

  3. The Goldfrapp essay probably won't be of much interest unless you've listened to the album.

  4. Lastly: did you know Goldfrapp have a moblog? All the pictures appear to be posted by Allison Goldfrapp. She posts some initial explanatory text, however, it looks like she will not respond to any of the commenters. I'm not sure it's active any more, as all posts are dated January 19th; the novelty of the experiment may have worn off for her. But it's fun browsing the photos and comment threads, at any rate: RSS feed.

No comments: