World Shut Your Mouth!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I believe in sweet surrender: Erasure’s Nightbird

Erasure in concert.
Photo: AzyxA
"Beauty is truth, truth beauty—that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."
Replace "beauty" with Nightbird and that's how I feel about Erasure's CD.

My review is uppeth! On thine interwebs, here.

You can read a bit more about Erasure's Acoustic Tour and Andy Bell's solo project at my Suite 101 blog entry. There's also a new poll, if you enjoy that sort of thing. I hope you do, because I love to see those numbers—uh, number—go up. (I don't think the polls have broken the single digits yet…)

Nightbird concert photos

"AzyxA" has created an excellent Flickr photo set, Erasure Concert - The Nightbird Tour 2005. I particularly like this one of Andy Bell in angel wings. (If you want to see vulnerability (and a sense of humor) on stage, just look at what Andy Bell is willing to do.)

It looks like Erasure put on a great concert!

(Apologies to Keats.)

Related links:

Review, Erasure's Nightbird
Blog entry, My love of Nightbird

Note: Links updated to point to where reviews are now housed.

No comments: